A high school diploma or the equivalent and the ACT/SAT, Accuplacer (Compass), or Asset assessment test are recommended for advising at Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (NCTA). In order for you to be officially accepted without provision, you must submit a complete official high school transcript of grades or the equivalent.
If you are accepted with a provision, the absent information must be submitted within your first semester or session on campus or you will be dismissed at the end of that semester or session.
To enroll at Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture:
- Complete the online Application for Admission and pay the $45.00 nonrefundable application fee, or submit a waiver.
- Applicants must request that all FINAL official high school and/or college transcripts be sent to the Student Services Office.
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture
Office of Student Services
404 East 7th Street
Curtis, NE 69025-9502
- All students who attend the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture are recommended to take the Asset, Accuplacer (Compass) , ACT or SAT assessment test. Test scores are used for scholarships, advising, and guidance purposes. The college’s ACT identification number is 2458.
- Students are required to complete and submit the NCTA Health form along with required immunizations before attending classes.
- Students should apply as early as possible to assure admittance to the major and classes of their choice.
- Part-Time Students in High School:
- Must be a high school junior or senior.
- Obtain the recommendation of your high school principal or guidance counselor.
- Apply online.
You may schedule a tour online. Prospective students and any other interested people are invited and encouraged to visit the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture Monday through Thursday at 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. Tours during the summer months may vary. For more information contact 308-367-4124.